- How can I make a reservation?
Reservations can be made by phone, in person, by e-mail, by mail, by contacting our web partners or with Tour Voyageur. Visit the contact section to get more details on how to reach us.
- Is breakfast included in the rooms' prices?
No, but it is available at a minimal cost.
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in time is 3:00 p.m. and check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
- Do you have rooms accessible to people with disabilities?
Yes, we have this type of rooms to accommodate all of our guests.
- Do you accept pets?
Yes, we accept pets in the Motels and Chalets le Brayon. However, we do not accept them in the Inn section.
- What type of cuisine is your restaurant serving?
Our restaurant is serving French fine cuisine. We also offer family brunches on special occasions.
- What are your restaurant's opening hours?
The restaurant is open daily from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Do we have to make a reservation?
Reservations are preferred, but not required.
- Is the restaurant reserved exclusively for guests of the inn?
No, the restaurant is accessible to eveyrone, with or without reservation.
- Do you serve local products?
Yes, our menu includes some local products, like fiddleheads.
- How can I get to the Inn?
- Westbound: From the Trans-Canada Highway #2, take exit #8 and turn right. Turn right again at the stop sign, Les Jardins Inn, as well as the Motels le Brayon et Chalets, are located a few meters to your right.
- Eastbound: Route 185 will become the Trans-Canada Highway #2 when arriving into New Brunswick. From Highway 2, take Exit #8 and turn left. At the stop sign, turn right. Les Jardins Inn, as well as the Motels le Brayon et Chalets, are located a few meters to your right.