Attractions and activities
During your stay with us, we invite you to discover many attractions and activities located nearby.
- The New Brunswick Botanical Garden : Thematic gardens, celestial garden, herbalism pavillion, interactive workshops and a butterflies of the world exhibit. For more information: www.jardinnbgarden.com or 506-737-4444.
- Fraser Edmundston Golf Club: Known as one of the best places to play in the Maritimes. This par 73 course will challenge even the most experienced golfers. For more information: www.golfedmundston.com or 506-735-7266
- Le Petit Témis Bike Path: 134 kms of biking trails for the entire family, linking Edmundston (NB) to Rivière-du-loup (QC)
Check out all the activities and attractions on Tourism Edmundston's website: www.tourismedmundston.com
- Grand Falls' Falls and Gorge: Located only 40 minutes from Edmundston, this is where you will get to admire nature in all its strenght and beauty. More information here: www.grandfalls.com
The province of Québec is located only minutes from our inn. We encourage you to get out there and discover the neighboring region of Témiscouata.
You can start planing yout visit by consulting: www.tourismetemiscouata.qc.ca
*** Our region will host the 2014 World Acadian Congress from August 8 to August 24, 2014. Family reunions, major concerts, community activities and much more! Start planing now by visiting www.cma2014.com
- Snowmobile package
- Discover fiddleheads, from appetizers to desert
- Breakfast and supper package (High and low season rates)
- À la carte